FUTURE OF TRANSPORT
New Civil Engineer’s Future of Transport is a series took place virtually this year and gave our attendees critical insight into the bridges, roads, and rail sectors. The events explored project case studies, future investment plans and the role of technology to achieve net-zero targets.
By attending our events our attendees gained access to major clients leading on future schemes, technical insight from major projects across the UK and the ability to be part of the discussion on key industry topics, such as on carbon reduction, digital integrations, and lean construction.
Our 2021 Future of Transport event was a huge success with industry leaders coming together on our virtual platform to learn, share knowledge and ideas.
Register your interest to hear about our 2022 events by clicking the link below:
What you will get with your Future of Transport pass:
• Access to virtual content sessions, for your chosen event, live and on-demand
• Ability to tailor and personalise your agenda
• Participation in live Q&A, polls and surveys
• Access to virtual networking sessions and tools to facilitate 1-2-1 meetings with speakers, sponsors and fellow attendees
• Access to virtual content from your chosen Future of event for up to one-year post event
New Civil Engineer’s Future of Transport virtual event series is a unique opportunity to raise your company’s profile and highlight your achievements before the industry’s most important clients, contractors, architects and their supply chain. You can also use the event to participate in thought leadership in a variety of formats across the week.
With a range of commercial opportunities from branding to speaking slots and bespoke roundtable discussions, we can tailor a package to suit your needs.
To discuss partnership opportunities, please contact Wendy Miller on 020 3953 2959 or email Wendy.Miller@emap.com