There are many great reasons to attend one or all of the Future of Transport conferences:
- Hear from major and regional clients across sectors, as they share their investment plans for 2022 and beyond
- Discover the latest engineering innovations in transport infrastructure and how digital technology is changing the way engineers approach design, construction and carbon
- Network with industry leaders from across the UK and develop new relationships with major clients, contractors, designers, architects, consultants and technology providers
- Build your knowledge of different sectors by exploring talks and approaches being employed in the bridges, airports, rail and roads sectors, and the importance of interconnectivity to the wider transport sector
- Stay ahead of the competition in a changing year for the industry, as the impact of Covid-19 is understood and businesses look to improve productivity
Registering for all of the transport events will provide you with additional content and networking opportunities throughout the year, via our virtual platform, Swapcard.
The Future of Transport is aimed at project managers, strategy heads, business development directors and innovation leads from clients, contractors, consultants, subcontractors and the whole supply chain.
2020 attendee breakdown: